4/3/08

t(-_-)t

Shit, part-nah...
http://killer7.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1031
A couple days ago Amazon sent my money order back along with a letter under the pretenses that they didn't have enough information to fulfill my order.
I was angry about that shit, because I already gave them everything that they asked for. (2 months ago.)
Note: To put shit in perspective. Amazon.com is based in Seattle Washington. I currently reside in Washington state. I don't see why the fuck it should take a month or two just to send my shit back. When the motha fucking Amazon headquarters is about an hour or two away from my block.

As a result of that I fuckin' kicked a hole in the wall, because I was angry at the retarded letter that they sent me.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've heard talk that I might get kicked out of the house.
(We aren't the owners of the house. It's owned by a German couple.)
In case of emergency. I just want to know if anybody around here is willing to take over the site.
(If I can't work on in anymore. Due to living on a bench or what not, lol.)
As you know. I can't have this place run on its own without management. (Like Digital Devil Database. Hah hah It looks like the webmasters of that site bailed out without telling anybody.)

What I require are
1. Basic html skill in order to build or sustain a website.
2. dedication, because operating this site is hard work.
3. Basic knowledge about the inner workings of Suda's games.


(I'll help you out a bit with all these suda 51 game notes that I have lying around my hardrive. A lot of it is still in Engrish though.)

They should've built a sturdier wall. I fuckin' kicked that shit down with one kick. (bare footed.)
Nah, but for real though. It's my fault. I have no one else to blame, but myself.
(I learned my lesson. I'll just hit myself the next time I get angry over some petty shit, lol.)
The decision isn't final yet. So this could be a false alarm.
I'm putting this notice up just in case.

No comments: