3/14/09

Back again!

Finally back after a long ass hiatus.
If you read my post prior to this one then I'll start off by saying that I didn't get kicked out. I discovered my love for Soul music & ballads during that shit.
I was actually deciding between using Vox or this site when it comes to blog posts.
While Vox looks far more presentable in my opinion. Writing the actual posts there is complicated as hell.
I end up spending an hour or two just to type one post because adding images to a post & what not is way too much of a hassle at Vox.

In October 2008 I thought I finally decided on a career path only to be rudely awakened by my past that I couldn't get out of my head for 10 years.
Ultimately it lead to I remembering everything, unfortunately this led to I abandoning the career choice that I was about to embark on. (My initial goal was to prevent future Camellia's from fading into obscurity. Which was why I was considering entering the music biz as a promoter & producer.), and most of all I finally tied up loose ends that were always holding me back.
Bitch didn't speak back to me at all, but the message was loud & clear as she locked every single one of pages that she posts on.
I don't give a fuck though. She's fugly now, and she's no longer the same person I remember.
She's actually normal now.
Kinda funny though. Back then I was the nerd, and she was a fucking Hoe. (But sexy)
Now she's some generic ass bitch, and I'm just a fucking loser ass thug who lives in his mama's basement.

Shit happens.

BTW I've redone the blog, and renamed it as well.
Mourning Symphony just sounded way too gothic & pretentious.
I changed it to "Suite 16 Individual Responsibility".
The title is a actually numerology of one & six which means Individual Responsibility.
The full meaning of the title is actually "Retainers of Individual Responsibility."

No comments: