3/18/09

I've had it with these fuckin' Hamsters on a plane!

Since I randomly decided to start posting at this blog again.
I figure that I might as well repost several posts I've made at other blogs.
(I don't feel like taking the time to write some new posts for the time being. There's a lot I want to talk shit about, but so little time.)
___________________
05 February 2009 @ 11:41 am
I've just noticed something about the dreams that I been having lately.
Most of them feature characters who are based off or look & act exactly like classmates I once had back in 7th grade & 8th grade.

Let me do a little role call of the fuckin' fools I keep seeing in my dreams.

7th grade (Caii)
Weird looking Puerto Rican chick with combed back hair, who's kinda hot
Hot Black chick with long curly hair. Possibly part Latina.
Blonde White chick geared up in Nike wind breakers.

8th grade (Vegas)
Big Irish dude I used to tag along with
Buzz cut White kid who's part Korean somewhere in his bloodline.
Fat checkoslovakian girl who was friends with the both of them. I tagged along with all three.

So this dream I just had today. (I didn't go to sleep until 6 in the morning, because I stayed up all night playing Nobunaga's Ambition.)
It basically started off with I hanging out with those White peepz listed in the 8th grade category. They were part of the alternative crowd. They were punks, rockers, whatever the hell they were. I don't care. I just know that I'm often grouped up with the alternative crowd. (Even the my style is overtly "gangsta" or "pimp".)
The moment I got into class. It seems that my teacher was actually an English teach I had the first time I went to 9th grade in Japan.
(I was forcibly dropped out the first time I attended 9th, and I dropped out again after I passed the 9th grade.)
I think the Teach's name was Ms. Wilson, or some shit. I don't give a fuck she was just a fat Black woman who all the kids seemed to like for some reason.

Well anyway I was sitting in the back along with the weird looking peurto rican chick, and Hot black girl with curly hair.
(I think I should add that I'm in these dreams as the person who I am now. That mothafucka you see in my LJ icon. I was classmates with these mothafuckas back when I still looked Chinkanese like this.)
They were doing some small talk with each other. I wasn't paying attention to what the fuck they were saying. It should be noted that both of them actually were friend's with each other in real life.

Ah wait a minute I just remembered that I was actually sitting a desk diagonally behind the White girl in Nike windbreakers, but then I decided to move to the back with the two hot chicks.
That white Nike girl was a short ass bitch, stuck up too. She kinda had that "classic" 50's look going on like Gwen Stefani, except you know Gwen's actually pretty. Gwen may have dabbled in hip hop, but at least she didn't dress the part.
Blah blah blah, long story short. The kids I knew during my 8th grade year decided to skip during class so I joined in.
(At the same time Kianna, The hot black girl was reading some shit for English class.)
Course since this is the me who I am now. I didn't exactly hang out with the 8th grade peeps who I once knew. Instead I cruised with them until we got out of campus, and then I split off on my own like the pure fucking badass I am. (or at least have been since the two times I enrolled into 9th grade.)

So what I do? Doing what I always do. Spying on mothafuckers gathering information & shit. Straight up reconnaissance bitch.
I was spying on the kids I ditched class with. Damn part-nah they were doing jack shit. I was like fuck, y'all call this fun?
I decided to go back to class where I saw the hot black chick crying, and her puerto rican friend trying to console her.
I walked up to them, and then pronounced a word that they were having trouble enunciating.
(Yeah, I know that's fucking racist, but I'm just recalling the dream as it happened.)
The hot black chick thanked me, and then she spoke to me as if we were down or some shit.
That's when I began to realize that this was a dream, because if I recall correctly. We never actually spoke to each other irl.
(Sounds like my story with most pretty chicks I had business with in my life.)

Kinda makes me wonder. Was this chick sorta attracted to me irl? It doesn't matter. I don't give a fuck.
The only part of the dream that I care about is at the end of it when that short ass Blonde White bitch dressed up like some G homie in her shitty ass nike wind breakers was all talking mad shit.
She was talking bullshit to a Black kid. Who I assume is supposed to be Chris from seasons 3 & 4 of Degrassi.
That Chris kid then moved to the back of the class where the hot Black & Puerto rican girls were chilling at.
I decided to playfully jump in the argument.
Then that Blonde bitch's attention turned toward me, and she started calling me a five yr. old.
I was like wtf? After having 5 or 6 dreams of this short ass bitch calling me a five yr. old I finally snapped, and I clocked the bitch.
I didn't slap her. I straight up punched her in the face. She kept talking shit when I punched her.
Shit was funny, because after all these dreams. I thought I was just hearing things, but it finally registered to me that some whore in a dream actually was calling me a five yr. old.

I retorted with "Who the hell are you calling a five yr. old. I'm the one who actually says something philosophical every now & then, and I'm also the guy people come to whenever they want advice. What the fuck do you do? You just bitch at everybody, you know what! fuck this shit!"
I then I punched her in the face, hah hah hah.
I then retorted "geah I know asians have a bad reputation for beating up women. (Especially Koreans.), but damn some bitches just need to get beat down, because they talk too much shit.
She kept saying that I wasn't even worth it. (In regards to her explaining wtf she means when she calls me a five yr. old.)

_____________________
I then woke up.............blah. What's funny is that nike girl actually was the bitch in real life. I always wanted to hit her, but I wasn't a bonafide badass yet. (I still cared about what others thought about me.)

No comments: