3/18/09

Whale Fuckers

Speaking of dreams, I used to have a dream where this annoying Black kid named Aaron Williamson would pop up, and I tried to beat him senseless.
All he would do is laugh back at me.
This kid is one of the main reasons why I dropped out of school. I would've got deported out of Japan had I stayed in school, and beat the living shit out of this fucka for being such a wannabe G.
He was a semi popular kid, and the fucker always tried to diss me, because he thinks I'm wannabe Black.
Look at me bitch. Do I look wannabe Black to you? Wannabe Italian maybe, but Black? Not really.
I speak the way I do, because I'm street. That has nothing to do with being Black at all. (You just see more trailer/ghettoe trash Blacks which is why you see such a disproportionate amount of them speaking & acting improper.)

What I really hated about this Aaron Williamson mother fucker. Is how he always hijacked my shit. He acted like a girl. He would spread false rumours about me & everything.
One time he got so afraid of my influence, because his younger bro invited me to hang out with them, in their crew called the Hot boys.
(Though realistically only I, and his younger bro could truly be considered hot. The rest were just "okay" looking, or straight up ugly like that wannabe G I'm taking shit about.)
Speaking of which "Hot boys" Come on that has to be the gayest ass name for a crew. Fuck that shit, I'd name it Tits & Ass, because that's what I want.

I eventually lost all my rep with the American kids in Iwakuni, because this buster wouldn't stop talking shit about me, and I wouldn't do anything back.
I never did anything back to this bitch made mothafucka, because I couldn't.
Most kids had a hard time believing that I had to make a pact with the principal before she could accept me back into school.
I actually broke the pact the first day I came to school.
So she threatened to expel me for good if I got into one more fight.
Hell most kids had a hard time believing that I was actually a 18/19 yr. old being enrolled into the 9th grade.
(It should be obvious imo. I was the only kid in school who looked "experienced".)

Well fuck it, I could see that I went nowhere with this gayass post.
I'll just say that I had the laugh of my life when I was told that the Aaaron Williamson punk is actually a Whale fucker. *He screws fat bloated white chicks.*
I'm like shit, for a punkass bitch who fronts like he has some mad game. he sure as hell stoops low to get some booty, HAHAH HAHAH HAH!

You don't ever see that shit with me, because I normally attract pretty women. Sure I attract a lot of fat chicks, underaged girls, & freaks too.
The difference is that I don't ever get involved, or intimate with them.
My standards are too high.
Some people even made awful rumours about how I screwed some of these freaks.
Obviously false, because anybody who knows me would know that I'm not exactly a flirt.
Me making out with some random ugly bitch is one of the last things that I'd ever do.
If I had many opportunities to fuck some extremely hot ladies.
Yet I chose not to do a single thing with them.
Then obviously I wouldn't be desperate enough to bag a fat chick either.
It didn't matter to me, because I'd get the last laugh whenever some bitch they were crushing on would hit on me. Right in front of their faces, hah take that.
You're better off sucking on your own dick, fags.

No comments: